We're going bankrupt so EVERYTHING MUST GO!!! Heck, even the display racks are for sale. Even the Governor's for sale.
We've emptied the basements, desk drawers and back-offices. We've scoured the motor pool and police seizure rooms. And have we got some deals for you. Ho boy, you are going to love these one-of-a-kind clearance items. So don't delay! Grab the whole family and head on up, down, or over to Sacramento for the big California sell-off starting this Friday at 9am. Come early. Bring water. When doors open, look out!
Here are just a few of the 6000 items waiting for you! (this is for realz y'al):
- Practially new Chevrolet Cavalier signed by Arnold Schwarzenegger...along with 650 other state-owned motor vehicles (including highway patrol cars)
- Slightly dinged office furniture
- A women’s 8-iron
- Hard-to-come-by antiquated computer systems
- Outdated BlackBerrys, Palm Pilots and cellphones for as little as $5
- Grand piano and dust from 1862, complete with ivory keys
- Bobblehead dolls from the 2003 Sacramento Kings
- A songbook from a German opera, “Der Waffenschmied
- Oddities of unknown origin
We need to cover a $10.5 billion shortfall to get through the current fiscal year. See something you like (even a state senator) make an offer. We will take IOU's.
On second thought, maybe not such a good idea. No IOU's.